Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Krampus: The Yule Lord

Harper Voyager sent me another goodie bag. I really dig this advance reader gig, when they send me good stuff, of course. I forgot to diagram the goodie package before this one, but that's for another entry.



Krampus: The Yule Lord, by Brom, click for review.
Antero, the Christmas alien.
Gideon, by Alex Gordon, available on 1/6/15.
An awesome over sized and soon to be modded t-shirt with an astro-sloth.
And treats. Which I actually put in shoes outside for Krampus, because I'm not super keen on THAT much mint. Also I don't want my ass beaten bloody by a tall, skinny, horned god.


That's it for now (this year, I guess.) I'm going to boot up some video games and take my mind off of reading for a while.

- RaRa out.

No comments:

Post a Comment